Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Black in the Summer


So even though it is summer, I am still obsessed with wearing black. It is just the perfect year round color. This top is my absolute favorite summer top from ASOS, which has been my number one shopping destination this summer. I am in love with their clothes! Also, even thought it is summer and open toed shoes are preferable, I would rather just stick to my sneakers. My favorite way to stay cool from the sun are my snapbacks. And who doesn't love a batman snapback? Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!
oxox,
Lauren

Shirt- ASOS
Shorts- Free People
Sneakers- Isabel Marant
Snapback- New Era Caps
Bag- Topshop


 I LOVE the back of this top!


This backpack is so perfect for carrying things to go shopping, to the pool or the beach, and to hang out with friends. I love the color for the summer as well!










   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all my comments! Thanks for the support! <3