Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Last Fews Days of Summer


The weather is slowly transitioning here in Boston, which is super exciting because that means Fall!! So on top of all the different pumpkin products coming back, it also means that I can start dressing for chillier weather! I love this over-the-shoulder top, its a fun piece for a sunny day like today but will also be great in October and November. I also am really excited about this bag I found from Nasty Gal, I think it is a great ChloƩ copy!
Top: Nasty Gal
Bag: Nasty Gal
Shorts: Free People




1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is so cute and pretty. So lovely and wears a beautiful and standard summer dresses . I think you have a good summer collection. Your outfit is so strong on fashion that I cannot be ignored everyone should like your fashion trend, looking so hot like summer. Excellent shorts and tops combination is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love all my comments! Thanks for the support! <3